FORJA NEPTUN S.R.L collects and uses personal data. That is why it is very important for our visitors to be permanently and accurately informed about the data we process, the way we use it, the purpose for which we ask for it, and the rights of the individuals concerned in this context.
Personal information is any information about a natural person that may lead directly or indirectly to the identification of that person, including name, surname, home address and / or residence address, identification data, CNP, location, etc.
FORJA NEPTUN S.R.L does not use personal data without the consent of the person concerned. FORJA NEPTUN S.R.L requires, whenever necessary under applicable law, the agreement to process such data.
COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSE OF THEIR PROCESSING
1. NAME AND FIRST NAME, IDENTIFICATION DATA, CNP., FUNCTION / PROFESSION
This data is collected and used exclusively for the conclusion of commercial contracts and related documents (additional documents, commercial offers, invoices, receipts, etc.)
2. EMAIL ADDRESSES:
E-mail addresses are collected and used strictly for correspondence.
3. DATA OF THE COMPANY / LEGAL ENTITY (NAME, REGISTRATION / REGISTRATION NUMBER, ADDRESS, BANKING ACCOUNT, ETC PHONE NUMBER)
These data are taken over by us and used to submit offers, conclude contracts and issue related payment documents.
FORJA NEPTUN S.R.L processes personal data in complete safety and in accordance with national and European legislation in the field.
The provision of personal data is not mandatory – the provision is made on the basis of the free consent expressed. Refusal or withdrawal of consent can be made at any time.
PARTICIPATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, negotiate, or transfer personal data to outsiders. This does not include third-party trusted third parties assisting us in operating our site or in managing the business as long as the parties agree to keep the confidentiality of this information.
Non-private information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection (EU) Regulation no. 679/2016, the data subject has the following rights:
1. The right to obtain from FORJA NEPTUN SRL on request and free of charge the confirmation that the data concerning it are processed by Forja Neptun SRL or not, and if the data are processed, the person concerned is guaranteed the right to have access to these data;
2. The right to obtain, on request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data (the right to be forgotten), the processing of which does not comply with the Regulation;
3. The right to obtain on request and free of charge the notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation under the Regulation has been disclosed, whether such notification is not impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort in relation to the legitimate interest which might be damaged;
4. The right to oppose and restrict at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons, the data that is intended to be processed, except where there are legal provisions to the contrary; in the case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer cover the data concerned;
5. The right to data portability, ie the receipt of personal data upon request, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and the right to transmit these data directly to another operator, if feasible from point technically.
Also, in order to claim the violation of the rights protected by the Regulation, the data subject may address the ANSPDCP – the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or / and the courts.